From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bum or bums may refer to:
- Bum, Afghanistan, several locales
- Bum, Azerbaijan, a village
- Bum Chiefdom, Bonthe District, Sierra Leone
- Bum Bright (1920–2004), US businessman
- Lee McClung (1870–1914), football player and 22nd US Treasurer
- Bum Phillips (1923–2013), US Football coach
- Kim Bum (born 1989), South Korean actor
- Bums, nickname for Brooklyn Dodgers baseball team
- B.U.M. Equipment, US clothing brand
- Bum, album of Italian band I Vincisgrassi
- Bum language, spoken in Cameroon
- ISO 639 code for the Bulu language, in Cameroon
- Breguet Bre.4 or BUM, French WWI bomber
- Bum Bum Island, Malaysia
- "Bum Bum", a song by Italian singer Gigi D'Alessio
- All pages beginning with "Bum"
- All pages with titles containing "Bum"
- Bumb (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.