From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bum or bums may refer to:
- Bum, Afghanistan, several locales
- Bum, Azerbaijan, a village
- Bum Chiefdom, a chiefdom in the Bonthe District, Sierra Leone
- Bum Bright (1920-2004), American businessman and philanthropist, one-time owner of the Dallas Cowboys National Football League team
- Lee McClung (1870-1914), American football player and 22nd Treasurer of the United States
- Bum Phillips (1923-2013), American National Football League head coach and general manager
- Kim Bum (born 1989), South Korean actor, singer, and model
- Bums, a nickname for the Brooklyn Dodgers American Major League Baseball team
- Babol University of Medical Sciences, a university in Iran
- B.U.M. Equipment, a Los Angeles clothing company
- Bum, album of the Italian comedy rock band I Vincisgrassi
- Bum language, spoken in Cameroon
- ISO 639 code for the Bulu language, also in Cameroon
- Breguet Bre.4, also known as BUM, a French World War I biplane bomber
- Bum, abbreviation for t-Butoxymethyl ether
- BUM, IATA code for Butler Memorial Airport in Butler, Missouri
- Boot-Up Manager (BUM), a graphical runlevel editor on Ubuntu
- Bum Bum Island, Malaysia
- "Bum Bum", a song by Italian singer Gigi D'Alessio
- All pages beginning with "Bum"
- All pages with titles containing "Bum"
- Bumb (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.