From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Burbank (disambiguation))
|Look up burbank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burbank is both a common placename in English-speaking countries and a common surname (last name). The name Burbank is of English origin and means "lives on the castle's hill".
- Burbank, California (Los Angeles County, California)
- Burbank, Santa Clara County, California (named after Luther Burbank)
- Burbank, Illinois
- Burbank, Massachusetts
- Burbank, Ohio
- Burbank, Oklahoma
- Burbank, South Dakota
- Burbank, Utah
- Burbank, Washington
- Burbank Township, Minnesota
- Low and Burbank's Grant, New Hampshire
- Luther Burbank School District, San Jose, California
- Russet Burbank potato, named after Luther Burbank
- Burbank (DART station), a light rail station in Dallas, Texas
- Burbank Elementary School (disambiguation)
- Burbank High School (disambiguation)
- Luther Burbank Middle School (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burbank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.