From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burleson can refer to:
- Albert S. Burleson, American postmaster general and congressman
- Ed Burleson, country music singer/songwriter
- Edward Burleson, American general and statesman
- John Burleson (1909-1983), NFL player
- Kevin Burleson, basketball player
- Luther Burleson (1880–1924), American college sports coach
- Nate Burleson, American football player
- Omar Burleson, Member of congress from Abilene, Texas
- Rick Burleson, baseball player
- Tommy Burleson, basketball player
- Burleson LLP, a U.S. law firm.
- USS Burleson (APA-67), a ship present at the Operation Crossroads nuclear weapon test on July 1, 1946
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burleson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.