From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CSR may refer to:
- CSR Limited, an Australian industrial company, formerly known as Colonial Sugar Refining Company
- CSR plc, or Cambridge Silicon Radio, a British silicon chip designer and software company
- CSR Corporation Limited, a Chinese railway equipment manufacturer
- Corporate social responsibility, a concept whereby organizations take responsibility for the impact of their activities
- Certified Shorthand Reporter, a court reporter
- Customer service representative, a job title in the service industry
Government and politics
- Chinese Soviet Republic, a short-lived state in 20th century China
- Common Sense Revolution, a political movement in Ontario
- Comprehensive School Reform, a program administered by the U.S. Department of Education
- Comprehensive Spending Review, a governmental process in the United Kingdom carried out by HM Treasury
- Czechoslovak Republic, a state in Europe (1918-1938, 1945-1960)
- Czech Socialist Republic, federative part of Czechoslovakia (1969-1990)
- Center for Strategic Research, a research governmental institute in Iran.
- Center for Scientific Review, a Center at the National Institutes of Health, US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Central serous retinopathy, a visual impairment
- Cheyne-Stokes respiration, an abnormal respiration pattern
- Combat stress reaction, a condition also known as shell shock or battle fatigue
- Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics special recognition of expertise that requires a designated number of hours in nephrology practice and successful completion of a practice-based exam.
- Clinical study report
- Cedarlands Scout Reservation, a Boy Scout camp in Long Lake, New York
- Cherokee Scout Reservation, a Boy Scout camp in Caswell County, North Carolina
- Competition Success Review, a youth magazine published in India
- Cultic Studies Review, a journal on cults, psychology and religion
- CSR 97.4FM, a radio station in Canterbury, UK
- CSR Racing, a drag racing game for mobile platforms
- Control/Status Register, a register in central processing units
- Certificate signing request, in computer security
- Centre for Software Reliability, UK
- C-S-R Triangle Theory, a theory of plant strategies
- Chilakalapudi Seetha Rama Anjaneyulu (1907–1963), a Telugu actor better known as C.S.R.
- Canning Stock Route, the longest historic livestock route in the world
- Corn Suitability Rating, a measure of soil quality commonly used in the state of Iowa.
- Cab Secure Radio, a radio telephone system used on UK railways
- Command success rate, a measure of performance in computer speech recognition programs
- C Sports Racer, an SCCA racing class
- Complete spatial randomness
- Child sex ratio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.