From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caballo may refer to one of the following:
- "Caballo" - Spanish for a male horse.
- A Spanish slang word for heroin.
- Caballo Horsemarket, an online horse market and horse agency
- Caballo Island (in the Philippines)
- Caballo, New Mexico
- Caballo Lake
- Caballo Mountain. Spain
- Caballo Mountains, New Mexico, USA
- One of the face cards in a Spanish playing card deck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caballo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.