From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cadre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cadre may refer to:
- En cadre or cadre, a group of officers or NCOs around whom a unit is formed, or a training staff
- Cadre (comics), a DC Comics supervillain group
- CADRE Laboratory for New Media at San Jose State University
- Professional revolutionaries or a cadre: in Leninist Marxism, an organized revolutionary vanguard aimed at moving society to the realisation of communism
- Constructor Acquires Destructor Releases alternate name for Resource Acquisition Is Initialization programming idiom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.