|Type||Public (NASDAQ: CLMS)|
|Headquarters||Naperville, IL, USA|
|Products||Equity, Fixed Income and Alternative Investment Strategies Available in Institutional Accounts, Mutual funds, and closed-end funds.|
Calamos Asset Management (NASDAQ: CLMS) is a global investment management firm. Clients include public and private pensions, foundations, endowments, corporations, financial advisors, families and individuals from around the world with more than $32.0 billion in total assets.
Calamos began as a boutique investment manager in the 1970s, developing strategies that maximized the potential of convertible securities to generate excess returns and manage risk.
Calamos employs more than 300 individuals in Naperville, Illinois, as well as sales and client service professionals located throughout the United States and in England. The Calamos investment process focuses on a comprehensive understanding of the total value of a company and the relative attractiveness of the securities within its capital structure.
Calamos believes the key to consistent, long-term success and building wealth is achieving the optimal balance between enhancing investment returns and managing risk and offers a broad range of opportunistic equity, fixed income and alternative strategies with proven records of capturing the market's upside while limiting downside volatility through full market cycles.
- John Calamos, Sr., Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Global Co-Chief Investment Officer
- Gary D. Black, Global Co-Chief Investment Officer
- James J. Boyne, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Nimish S. Bhatt, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Calamos Asset Management named One of the most trustworthy companies in America by Forbes Magazine, November 8, 2010 
Investing in Convertible Securities: Your Complete Guide to the Risks and Rewards, and Convertible Securities: the Latest Instruments, Portfolio Strategies, and Valuation Analysis, written by John P. Calamos, Sr.
Investor relations website: http://investors.calamos.com/ IR@calamos.com
- "Corporate Office".
- "London, England Office".
- Bart, Chris (November 8, 2010). "The Most Trustworthy Companies In America". Forbes.
- Calamos, John (June 1, 1998). "Investing in Convertible Securities: Your Complete Guide to the Risks and Rewards, and Convertible Securities: the Latest Instruments, Portfolio Strategies, and Valuation Analysis". Author.