From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cameo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cameo may refer to:
- Cameo (carving), method of carving, or an item (such as jewelry) made with the cameo method.
- Cameo appearance, a brief appearance of a known figure in a film or television show
- Cameo (apple)
- Cameo, California, community in Fresno County
- Cameo, West Virginia
- The Cameo, Edinburgh, cinema
- Cameo lighting, type of spotlight
- EyeToy: Cameo, system used with video games
- Computer-Aided Management of Emergency Operations, system of software applications
- Cameo, a finish evaluated in the process of Coin grading, pronounced by mirrored backgrounds and frosted images on proof-struck coins
- Cameo (band)
- Cameo (album), by Dusty Springfield
- Cameo Records, 1920s New York-based record label
- Cameo-Parkway Records, 1950s and 1960s Philadelphia-based record label
- DJ Cameo, British disc jockey and radio presenter
- "Cameo", a song on the Devo album Something for Everybody
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.