From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canelo may refer to:
- The Canelo Hills in Arizona
- Canelo Hills Cienega Reserve, a protected area
- Canelo, Arizona, a ghost town
- Saúl Álvarez, nicknamed "Canelo", a Mexican professional boxer, current WBC Super Welterweight champion
- Canelo (tree), the common name for the tree Drimys winteri, native to Chile and Argentina
- Canelo Ladies Tresses Orchid, common name of the orchid genus Spiranthes
- Canelos a rural parish in Pastaza Province, Ecuador
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.