From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canova may refer to:
- Antonio Canova (1757-1822), Venetian sculptor
- Francesco Canova da Milano (1497–1543), Italian lutenist and composer
- Gaudenz Canova (1887-1962), Swiss politician
- Judy Canova (1913-1983), American comedienne, actress, singer and radio personality
- Renato Canova (born 1944), Italian athletics coach
- Canova, South Dakota, a town in Miner County
- Canova, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Prince William County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.