From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cantor may refer to:
- Cantor (surname)
- Eric Cantor, a U.S. Representative
- Georg Cantor, a German mathematician
- Moritz Cantor, a historian of mathematics
Science and technology 
- Cantor (crater), a lunar crater
- Cantor (software)
- Cantor (music software)
- Cantor, a trade name for Minaprine
- Hazzan, cantor in a Jewish synagogue
- Cantor (church), an ecclesiastical officer leading liturgical music in several branches of the Christian church
See also 
- Cantor medal
- Cantor set or Cantor dust
- Cantor distribution
- Cantor function
- Cantor space
- Cantor cube
- 16246 Cantor, asteroid
- All pages beginning with "Cantor"
- All pages with titles containing "Cantor"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.