From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The caper is a perennial spiny shrub that bears rounded, fleshy leaves and big white to pinkish-white flowers, best known for the edible flower buds (capers).
Caper may also refer to:
- CAPER (organization), an organization that promotes the interests of radio and television broadcasters in the Republic of Argentina
- CAPER, the Center for Addiction, Personality and Emotion Research at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Caper elimia, a species of gastropod
- Caper film, a film genre
- Caper story, a subgenre of crime fiction
- Caper, a web series
- Flavius Caper, a 2nd-century Latin grammarian
- A resident of Cape Breton Island
- Joey Cape, referred to as "The Caper" in Lagwagon's song "Falling apart"
- Slang term for a person committing an illegal, criminal, or suspicious act pertaining to robbery or burglary
- A breed of horse originating from the Cape Colony in South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.