From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up capra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capra may refer to:
- Capra (genus), comprising the goats
- CAPRA, Cancer of the Prostate Risk Assessment Score
- Capra (band), American music group
- Capra (titular see), a titular see in the Catholic Church
- Capra (goat dance), a Romanian custom
- Compagnie Anonyme de Productions et Réalisations Aéronautiques (CAPRA) a French aircraft manufacturer / design study house.
- Frank Capra (1897–1991), American film director
- Frank Capra, Jr. (born 1934), American film studio manager and film-family member
- Fritjof Capra (born 1939), American physicist
- Buzz Capra (born 1947), American baseball player
- Frank Capra III (born 1959), American director and film-family member
- Francis Capra (born 1983), American actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.