CardDAV is an address book client/server protocol designed to allow users to access and share contact data on a server.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2010)|
The following products implement the server-side portion of the CardDAV protocol: .
- Apple Contacts Server.
- Atmail, a email and groupware server, supporting the CardDAV protocol
- Baïkal, a lightweight CalDAV + CardDAV server
- CommuniGate Pro supports CardDav protocol.
- DAViCal supports CardDAV from version 0.9.9.2
- Contactzilla allows access to user's address books via CardDAV.
- EVO Mail Server, a mail server software, supporting CardDAV
- fruux, a synchronization service, supporting CardDAV
- Group-Office, an open-source groupware and CRM application
- Horde Groupware, a complete web-based groupware solution with CalDAV and CardDAV support.
- IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .Net a WebDAV sever library for .Net with CardDAV support.
- Meishi, a standalone, Ruby on Rails based CardDAV server
- Memotoo, a synchronization service, supporting CardDAV
- ownCloud supports CardDAV protocol since version 2.0.
- SabreDAV, a WebDAV framework for PHP, supports CardDAV since version 1.5.
- SOGo supports CardDAV access to its address books.
- Zimbra 6 allows access to its address book via CardDAV.
- GMail and Google Contacts allow access to user's address book via CardDAV.
- sync•gw allows synchronization of any address book using CardDAV.
The following products implement the client-side portion of the CardDAV protocol:
- ContactSync for Android
- Apple Address Book in Mac OS X v10.6 "Snow Leopard".
- Apple iOS, starting from iOS 4.
- Bynari WebDAV Collaborator, a plug-in for synchronizing CalDAV and CardDAV data to Outlook with most DAV servers.
- Atmail supports a complete CardDAV client via a Webmail and mobile interface
- Blackberry devices running QNX - Blackberry 10+ phones, Playbook OS 2.0+ tablets
- CardDav-Sync for Android
- CardDAV PHP, open source PHP CardDAV Client
- DAVdroid for Android 4+
- Evolution - Works as WebDAV contacts. Except perhaps not currently (version 2.30, 2.31) other than https on port 443.
- Kerio Connect
- KDE Software Compilation 4.5 will feature CardDAV client support, due in August 2010. It will be available for use by Kaddressbook, which is part of Kontact PIM suite. It will be provided by Akonadi: a PIM server which will also make the data available to other applications.
- Thunderbird, via the SOGo Connector
- SurGATE Outlook Sync Client, supports a complete CardDAV and CalDAV client for Outlook
- Exchange ActiveSync
- Comparison of CalDAV and CardDAV implementations
- CardDAV Resources, CalConnect, retrieved April 10, 2010
- CardDAV: Related Standards, CalConnect, retrieved April 11, 2010
- Implementations: CardDAV Servers, CalConnect, retrieved April 10, 2010
- Mac OS X Server: Address Book Server, Apple Inc, retrieved April 10, 2010
- Baïkal lightweight CalDAV+CardDAV server, retrieved December 11, 2013
- CommuniGate Pro support of CardDav, retrieved April 21, 2011
- DAViCal release 0.9.9.2, Freshmeat, retrieved September 24, 2010
- ZillaSync: Get your contacts on the move with CardDAV, Contactzilla, retrieved December 17, 2013
- Horde Groupware
- Meishi, Github, retrieved March 30, 2012
- SabreDAV 1.5 released with CardDAV support, dmfs, retrieved September 11, 2011
- SOGo: Features, Inverse Inc.
- Yoon Lee, Jong (September 25, 2009), Zimbra Server: CardDAV server, Zimbra/VMWare Inc, retrieved April 24, 2010
- Ellingson, Jeff (September 27, 2012), A new way to sync Google Contacts, Google, retrieved September 27, 2012
- sync•gw, syncgw.com
- Implementations: CardDAV Clients, CalConnect, retrieved April 10, 2010
- Eran Dilger, Daniel (June 25, 2010), iPhone 4 and iOS vs. Android: desktop and cloud services, AppleInsider, retrieved July 24, 2010
- Atmail Client: CardDAV interface, Atmail, retrieved May 26, 2010
- CardDavMATE, Ján Máté, retrieved March 8, 2013
- CardDav-Sync, Marten Gajda, retrieved November 1, 2012
- CardDAV PHP, Christian Putzke, retrieved October 23, 2012
- DAVdroid, bitfire web engineering, retrieved January 25, 2014
- CardDAV/Clients, retrieved December 7, 2013
- Kerio Connect, Kerio Technologies, retrieved April 10, 2010
- Koenig, Tobias (February 4, 2010), CalDAV/CardDAV/GroupDAV Support for Akonadi, Blogspot, retrieved April 24, 2010
- SOGo: Frontends, Inverse Inc., April 17, 2013, retrieved October 4, 2013
- CalDAV/CardDAV Support for MS Outlook, SurGATE Labs