From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RMS Carpathia was a steamship, notable for its role in the rescue of survivors from the sinking of the RMS Titanic on April 15, 1912.
Carpathia may also refer to:
In geography and topography
- Carpathian Mountains, part of a mountain range in Europe
- Carpathian Ruthenia, a small historic region in Central Europe
- Montes Carpatus, a lunar mountain range
In media and entertainment
In fictional characters
- Nicolae Carpathia, the fictional Antichrist and head of the Global Community in Left Behind
- Vigo the Carpathian, the fictional supernatural villain in Ghostbusters II
In fictional places
- Carpathia, a fictional Balkan kingdom in the films The Prince and the Showgirl (1957), Ghostbusters II (1989), and Dragon Storm (2004), as well as season 1, episode 14 of the television show Fantasy Island
- Carpathia, a fictional planet in the British television series Outcasts
- Carpathia (2005 album), an album by the German band The Vision Bleak
- "Carpathia" (2005 single), a song on the album Carpathia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.