From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cartel (album))
|Look up cartel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cartel usually refers to a tight organization based on a formal agreement among commercial enterprises with conflicting interests.
- drug cartel, a drug trafficking organization
- cartel, adopted from Dutch language kartel, a public and formal electoral alliance between political parties, (hence, cartel parties)
- cartel, the topic of the cartel party theory about evaluating influences between state and political parties, (hence, cartel parties)
- cartel, the topic of the state cartel theory about international relations, formed by states (hence, cartel states)
Cartel may also refer to:
Films and television
- The Cartel, a 2010 documentary film by Bob Bowdon
- The Cartel (record distributor), a network of record distributors in the UK
- Cartel (band), an American pop rock band
- Cartel (Cartel album), the band's self-titled album
- Cartel (rap group), a Turkish hip hop group
- Kartellen, Swedish gangsta-rap and hip hop formation
- Cartel (hip hop album), a German 1995 compilation album
- The Cartel (professional wrestling), a 2009 professional wrestling stable
- Cartel (ship), a vessel engaged in a humanitarian voyage, such as the exchange of prisoners
- Cartell, an Irish vehicle checking company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.