From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up casement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casement may refer to:
- Casement Aerodrome, an airfield to the south west of Dublin, Ireland
- Casement Park, the principal Gaelic Athletic Association stadium in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Casement window, a window that is attached to the window frame with hinges at the side
- A military casement, more commonly spelled casemate
People with the surname Casement:
- Chris Casement (born 1988), Northern Irish professional footballer
- Frances Jennings Casement (1840-1938), American suffragette
- John S. Casement (1829-1909), Union Army officer
- Roger Casement (1864-1916), Irish patriot, poet, revolutionary and nationalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.