In general, Casey is a common variation of the Irish Gaelic cathasaigh, meaning vigilant, brave, or watchful. At least six different septs used this name, primarily in the Counties of Cork and Dublin.
Casey may refer to:
- "Casey" (song), 2008 song by Darren Hayes from the album This Delicate Thing We've Made
- "Casey's Song", 2005 song by City and Colour from the album Sometimes
- "Casey's Last Ride", 1970 by Kris Kristofferson from the album Kristofferson
- Casey, Australian Capital Territory
- City of Casey, Melbourne
- Division of Casey, electoral district for the House of Representatives
- Casey, Quebec, a little forestry town in the province of Quebec
People and fictional characters
- Casey (typeface), a sans-serif typeface developed by the Kowloon-Canton Railway Corporation for use in its railway system
- Casey, the Japanese name for Abra, one of the fictional species of Pokémon
- Planned Parenthood v. Casey, 1992 U.S. Supreme Court decision that upheld limited abortion rights
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.