Category:Discrimination in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category is for articles related to discrimination, perceived discrimination, and discrimination-related advocacy efforts in the United States.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Affirmative action in the United States (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Anti-discrimination law in the United States (3 C, 57 P)
- ► Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (2 C, 9 P, 1 F)
- ► History of racial segregation in the United States (8 C, 84 P)
- ► U.S. state constitutional amendments banning same-sex unions (1 C, 32 P)
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).