Category:History of Croatia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Croatia.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Croatia history-related lists (11 P)
- ► Bans of Croatia (86 P)
- ► Defunct organizations of Croatia (2 P)
- ► Establishments in Croatia by year (114 C)
- ► Independent State of Croatia (10 C, 52 P)
- ► Kings of Croatia (2 C, 44 P)
- ► Croatian nobility (8 C, 107 P)
- ► Philately of Croatia (7 P)
- ► Former subdivisions of Croatia (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Croatian history stubs (88 P)
Pages in category "History of Croatia"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ivan Frankopan Cetinski
- Church of the Holy Cross, Nin
- Church of Holy Salvation, Cetina
- Church of St. Donatus
- Civil Croatia
- Corpus separatum (Fiume)
- House of Crnković
- Kingdom of Croatia (Habsburg)
- Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia
- Croatian Bloc (coalition)
- Croatian Committee
- Croatian mile
- Croatian Military Frontier
- Croatian National Council
- Croatian nationalism
- Croatian nobility
- Croatian War of Independence
- Ugrin Csák
- Cvetković–Maček Agreement