Category:National Register of Historic Places in Hawaii
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Hawaii.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "National Register of Historic Places in Hawaii"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Haena Archeological Complex
- Haleki'i-Pihana Heiau State Monument
- Hana Highway
- Hanalei Elementary School
- Hanapepe Town Lot No. 18
- Haraguchi Rice Mill
- Hawaii Capital Historic District
- Hawaii Route 560
- Heritage railways in Kauai
- Hokukano-Ualapue Complex
- Holualoa Bay
- Honouliuli Internment Camp
- Huilua Fishpond