|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2013)|
|Occupation||Director of Community Organizing of Code for America|
Catherine Bracy is the Director of Community Organizing (and former International Program Manager) of Code for America and on the Boards of Directors of The Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science and the Citizens Engagement Laboratory Education Fund. Previously she was Tech4Obama Program Manager of Obama for America, Event Curator for Google, and an employee of the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.
- "Who We Are". Retrieved 2013-11-27.
- "Board of Directors". Retrieved 2013-11-27.
- "CEL Education Fund". Retrieved 2013-11-27.
- "PandoWeekly interview with Catherine Bracy about inequality in Silicon Valley". Retrieved 2013-11-27.
- "ODI Summit lightning talk by Catherine Bracy on co-operation with local government". Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- LinkedIn page
- Twitter feed
- personal Tumblr
- "What Techies Need to Know About Politics", 16:23 YouTube video from the Personal Democracy Forum of 6–7 June 2013
- "ThinkUp Insights Interview: Catherine Bracy"
- "Q&A with Catherine Bracy: Technology, innovation and the public sector", hosted by the Knight Digital Media Center at UCBerkeley