From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Catherine Comet is a French-born American conductor who was the music director of the Grand Rapids Symphony and the American Symphony Orchestra. She received the Seaver/National Endowment for the Arts Conductors Award in 1988.
- ALLAN KOZINN (1990-04-13). "New Leader Looks To Past At American Symphony". The New York Times.
- Crutchfield, Will (1984-09-04). "MUSIC: CATHERINE COMET LEADS VERDI 'DESTINY'". New York Times.
- McLellan, Joseph (1987-10-02). "National Symphony Orchestra". Washington Post.
- "CATHERINE COMET CONDUCTS THE PHILADELPHIA ORCHESTRA". Philadelphia Inquirer. 1988-12-09.
- Karin Pendle (2001). Women & Music: A History. Indiana University Press. p. 363. ISBN 025321422X.
|This article on an American conductor or bandleader is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|