||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)
, 2006, Collage on paper
Catwalk! is a series of collages created by Christiaan Tonnis.
Catwalk! exhibits a series of collages created of cat's heads on women's physiques. The most known physiques displayed are those of Virginia Woolf "with big, sad eyes" and Kate Moss.
The video "Catwalk" has been shown in 2007 at blogs.elle.fr.
- 2007 "CATWALK!", Eulengasse, Frankfurt
- 2007 "Sem Palavras/Ohne Worte", Instituto Histórico de Olinda, Olinda
- 2009 "Traumwelten/CATWALK!", Burg Frauenstein, Mining am Inn
- ^ Frick, Solveig, "Don´t be afraid of Virginia Woolf", Frankfurter Rundschau, 2007-04-13
- ^ "Catwalk" ELLE - I LOVE LUX, un blog de Francine Vormese, Paris, 2007-07-01