From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caution may refer to:
- A precautionary statement describing a potential hazard
- Careful attention to the probable effects of an act (see Wiktionary link on the right)
- A police caution, an alternative to prosecution for a criminal offence in some countries such as the United Kingdom and Australia
- A statement read by a police officer to a suspect to inform him of his rights, in particular to silence. See e.g.:
- A sanction taken on the field of play in Association Football by the appointed referee, signified by the showing of a Yellow card (sports)
- La Caution, a French hip hop duo
- The Yellow Caution Flag in automobile racing that indicates a hazardous condition and a prohibition from passing other cars
- Caution (album), a 2002 album by Hot Water Music
- CAUTION (Citizens against Unnecessary Thoroughfares in Older Neighborhoods), a 1970's-80's neighborhood group in Atlanta, Georgia that fought the construction of the "Presidential Parkway", today's Freedom Parkway
- A notice entered on the register of title to land that prevents a proprietor from disposing of his land without a notice to the person who entered the caution.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.