From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cava or Cava in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cava may refer to:
- Cava, Lleida, a Spanish municipality in the community of Catalonia
- Cava, Orkney, one of the Orkney Islands
- Cava de' Tirreni, Italian town and municipality of the province of Salerno
- La Trinità della Cava (or Badia di Cava), Benedictine abbey located near Cava de' Tirreni
- Cavese, Italian football club based in Cava de' Tirreni
- Cava Manara, Italian municipality of the province of Pavia
- Cava Winery & Vineyard, a winery in New Jersey
- 505 Cava, a Main Belt asteroid
- Osvaldo Cavandoli or Cava, an Italian cartoonist
- California Virtual Academies (CAVA), a virtual public charter school located in California, United States
- Chamarajendra Academy of Visual Arts (CAVA), a visual art school of India
- Cava (Spanish wine), Spanish sparkling wine.
- Cava (Greek wine), a type of Epitrapezios Oinos, Greek wine's category.
- La Cava Bible, Latin illuminated Bible
- Venae cavae, the caval vein
- Cava (bryozoan), an extinct genus of cyclostome Bryozoan
- The Central America Volcanic Arc (CAVA), a chain of volcanoes formed from the subduction of the Cocos Plate under the Caribbean Plate on the Pacific Coast of Central America.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.