From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cedar Mountain may refer to:
- Cedar Mountain, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Transylvania County, North Carolina, United States
- Cedar Mountain, Virginia, a piedmont monadnock in Culpeper County, Virginia
- Cedar Mountain Formation, a sedimentary rock formation layer in Utah
- Cedar Mountain Range, a mountain range in New Mexico
- Cedar Mountains (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.