From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cedar Mountain may refer to:
- Cedar Mountain, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Transylvania County, North Carolina, United States
- Cedar Mountain, Virginia, a piedmont monadnock in Culpeper County, Virginia.
- There are two peaks called Cedar Mountain in Arizona, one is 7,644 feet (2,330 metres) at , and the other is 7,061 feet (2152 metres) at .
- Cedar Mountain Formation, a sedimentary rock formation layer in Utah
- Cedar Mountain Range, a mountain range in New Mexico
- Cedar Mountains (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cedar Mountain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.