From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cedros, Portuguese and Spanish for cedars, may refer to the following places:
- Cedros, Francisco Morazán, a municipality in the Department of Francisco Morazán
- Cedros Island, an island in the State of Baja California
- Cedros (Horta), a civil parish in the municipality of Horta, island of Faial, Azores
- Cedros (Santa Cruz das Flores), a civil parish in the municipality of Santa Cruz das Flores, island of Flores, Azores
Trinidad and Tobago
- Cedros, Trinidad and Tobago, the southwestern peninsula of the island of Trinidad, as well as a town on that peninsula
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.