From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Central Division may refer to:
- Central Division (NBA), one of the six divisions in the National Basketball Association
- Central Division (NHL), one of the six divisions in the National Hockey League
- Central Division (MLS), former division in the MLS
- Central Division (AFL), one of the four divisions in the Arena Football League
- American League Central, division in Major League Baseball's American League
- National League Central, division in Major League Baseball's National League
- Queensland Rugby League Central Division, division in the Queensland Rugby League
- AFC North, National Football League division formerly known as "AFC Central"
- NFC North, National Football League division formerly known as "NFC Central"
- Central Division, Fiji, one of Fiji's four provincial divisions
- Division of the Los Angeles Police Department#Central Division
- Central Land Division, a former cadastral division of Western Australia
- Central Division (NS), a unit of Norfolk Southern Railway
- Central Division (web series), Internet series set in the downtown precinct of the LAPD.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.