From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cereus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cereus, waxy in Latin, may refer to:
|Wikispecies has information related to: Cereus|
- Cereus (anemone), a genus of sea anemones in the family Sagartiidae
- Cereus (genus), a genus of cacti (the family Cactaceae)
- Ceroid cactus, any of a number of cacti with very elongated bodies, including columnar growth cacti and epiphytic cacti
- Aleurocybotus cereus, a whitefly species in the genus Aleurocybotus
- Bacillus cereus, an endemic, soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped, beta hemolytic bacterium species
- Cereus Poker Network, an online poker network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.