From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chagatai may refer to:
- Chagatai Khan (d. 1241) second son of Genghis Khan
- Chagatai Khanate, area of the Mongol Empire initially ruled by Chagatai Khan
- Chagatai khans, leaders of the Chagatai khanate from 1227 to 1687
- Chagatai language, extinct Turkish language once widely spoken in central Asia
- Chagatai people, also known as Chagatai Tajiks. The origin of the people is unknown, though the name is from Chagatai Khan
- Chughtai, family name in Asia and the Middle East
- Joghatai is a municipality in Razavi Khorasan, Iran.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.