From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chaika)
- Chaika (car) — an automobile made in the former Soviet Union
- Chaika (boat) — a type of boat used by the Zaporozhian Cossacks
- Chaika (camera) — a 35 mm camera made in the former Soviet Union
- Chaika watches — a women's brand of watch made in the former Soviet Union
- 1671 Chaika — an asteroid
- Polikarpov I-153 Chaika - a biplane fighter made by the former Soviet Union
- Alyaksandr Chayka — a Belarusian football coach
- Victor Chaika — Russian musician and poet
- Yury Chaika — Russian Prosecutor General
- Kiev Chaika Airfield — in Ukraine
- CHAYKA — a radio navigation system
- Chayka — the call sign for Valentina Tereshkova
- Chayka — a village in Provadiya Municipality, Varna Province, Bulgaria.
- Chayka, Atyrau - a village in western Kazakhstan
- The Seagull — a play by Anton Chekhov
- Seagull Experimental Design Bureau
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.