From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cham in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cham may refer to:
- Cham Albanians, also spelled as Çam, a people originating in northern Greece of Albanian descent
- Cham people, in Vietnam and Cambodia
- a variant spelling of Ham (son of Noah)
- Adongo Agada Cham (1959–2011), king of the Anuak people of southeastern Sudan and western Ethiopia
- Jorge Cham, a comic-book artist
- Chamillionaire, American Hip-Hop Artist
- Patrick Cham (born 1959), French basketball player
- Cham Prasidh (born 1951), Cambodian Minister of Trade
- Amédée de Noé, a French artist whose pseudonym was "Cham"
- Cham (singer) (born 1977), Jamaica reggae artist known for the single "Ghetto Story"
- DJ Cham, English born Happy Hardcore and Hardcore Techno DJ and producer (born 1977)
- Cham (novel), a novel by British writer Jonathan Trigell set in Chamonix Mont Blanc
- Cham (film), a 1931 Polish-language film directed by Charles Méré and Jan Nowina-Przybylski
- Cham Dance, a masked dance associated with some sects of Buddhism
- Cham, a colloquial name for the French mountain town of Chamonix Mont Blanc
- Cham, Germany, town
- Cham (district), Germany
- Cham, Iran (disambiguation)
- Cham, Switzerland, a city in the Canton of Zug, Switzerland
- Cham Islands of Vietnam
- Cham, Kantharalak, Sisaket Province, Thailand
- author abbreviation of German poet and botanist Adelbert von Chamisso (1781–1838)
- Cham Bank, the first Islamic bank to be established in Syria
- Cham Palaces and Hotels, a Syrian-based hotel chain
- CHAM, a radio station in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- a fictional girl band in the anime Perfect Blue
- a nickname for a tram in Melbourne, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.