From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the 19th-century politician, see Charles Lamy (New York).
Charles Lamy (28 August 1857 – 15 June 1940) was a French actor. He was often cast to play aristocratic characters.
- Mysteries of Paris (1924)
- Monte Carlo (1925)
- The Fall of the House of Usher (1928)
- Tarakanova (1930)
- The Darling of Paris (1931)
- Les mariages de Mademoiselle Lévy (1936)
- The Green Jacket (1937)
- Crisp p.69
- Crisp, C.G. Genre, myth, and convention in the French cinema, 1929-1939. Indiana University Press, 2002
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|