Charlie G. Hawkins
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (April 2009)|
|Charlie G. Hawkins|
|Born||Charlie George Hawkins
14 February 1991 
Camden, London, England
His most notable role is Darren Miller in the BBC soap opera EastEnders, which he in from 2004 to 2011; he has had other roles in films, dramas, documentaries and advertisements. His most notable other role was his debut as a cub scout named Tyrone in Ali G Indahouse.
EastEnders casting director Kat Collins had worked with him in a workshop before deciding to cast him as Darren Miller in 2004.
Hawkins attended Holloway Secondary School in Islington, London, following which he attended Central Foundation Boys School. Hawkins aspires to carry on acting and maybe even directing and would one day like to be James Bond or The Doctor.
He uses his middle initial in his acting name as there has been another actor in EastEnders with the same name.
- Nathan (The Ellington Kid short) - 2012
- Darren Miller (EastEnders) - 2004–2011
- Youngest Cratchit (EastEnders "Christmas Party") - 2004
- Brian (Foyle's War "War Games" episode) - 2003
- Mudlark (Seven Wonders of the Industrial World "The Sewer King" episode) - 2003
- Newspaper Boy (Shanghai Knights) - 2003
- Boy (Mrs Meitlemeihr) - 2002
- Cub Scout Tyrone (Ali G Indahouse) - 2002