From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chaser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chaser may refer to:
- HMS Chaser (D32), an aircraft carrier
- Toyota Chaser, an automobile
- Chase gun, a specific gun position on a sailing ship
- Chaser, a horse trained for steeple-chasing
- Chaser (dog), a dog trained for memory
- Cosmik Chaser, a British ultralight trike design
- Chaser (video game), a 2003 sci-fi first person shooter video game
- The Chaser, an Australian comedy group
- The Chaser (film), a South Korean film
- "The Chaser" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of The Twilight Zone
- Chaser, comic book character, see list of One Piece characters
- The Chasers, the resident quiz experts on The Chase, a game show originally from the UK.
- The Chaser, the proxy form of Kate in Slender: The Arrival and the secondary antagonist of the game.
- Chasers, a 2010 Being Human novel by Mark Michalowski
- Chase (disambiguation)
- Chasers, a film
- Chaser, a type of dragonfly
- Chaser, a mild drink consumed immediately after a drink of hard liquor
- Chaser, a popular preventative cure for hangovers
- Pahonia (Belarussian for "chaser"), the traditional coat of arms of Belarus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.