From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Chenier is a former beach that, through the activities of nature, have become isolated from the sea by strips of marshes. Chenier may also mean:
- Clifton Chenier, U.S. musician
- André Chénier, French poet (1762-1794)
- Andrea Chénier, an opera inspired by his life
- Jean-Olivier Chénier, Lower Canada Patriote
- Joseph Chénier, French writer (1764-1811) and brother of André
- Chenier Cell, a terrorist cell of the FLQ
- Chanier, a lunar crater
- Pierre Chenier, Canadian politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.