From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chersky (masculine), Cherskaya (feminine), or Cherskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Jan Czerski (1845–1892), also known as Ivan Chersky, Polish scientist and explorer
- Chersky (inhabited locality) (Cherskaya, Cherskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Chersky Airport, in the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Chersky, alternative name of the Northeast Science Station, an Arctic research station in Russia
- Chersky Range, a mountain chain in northeastern Siberia
- Chersky Mountain, the highest peak of the Baikal Mountains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chersky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.