From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chihuahua may refer to:
- Chihuahua (state), a state in northern Mexico
- Chihuahua (dog), a breed of dog named after the state
- Chihuahua cheese (Spanish: queso chihuahua), a type of cheese originating in the state
- Chihuahua tradition, a proposed archaeological tradition for the region
- "Chihuahua", a song by Louis Oliveira and his Bandodalua Boys, covered and made famous by DJ Bobo
- "Chihuahua", a song by The Sugarcubes from the 1992 album Stick Around for Joy
- "Chihuahua", a song by Bow Wow Wow from See Jungle! See Jungle! Go Join Your Gang, Yeah. City All Over! Go Ape Crazy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.