From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chikara may refer to:
- 力, (Chikara), the Japanese word meaning power, capability, or influence
- The Four-horned Antelope, Tetraceros quadricornis
- Chikara, a Shona word meaning "carnivore"
- Chikara (instrument) - A stringed instrument from India.
- Chikara-mizu (力水), a ritual at the beginning of a sumo match
- Chikara Mizuhata, a race car driver
- Chikara Nakashita, a gold (200 m breaststroke) and bronze medalist (100 m breaststroke) at the S1997 Summer Universiade
- Chikara (album), a compilation album by rock band Kiss
- Chikara (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling organization
- Chikara Sakaguchi, a Japanese politician
- Chikara Tanabe, a Japanese Olympic wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.