Children of Steel
|Children of Steel|
|Read by||Daniel Anthony|
|Format(s)||CD and Digital Download|
|Length||Approximately 1 hour 5 minutes|
|Release date||10 November 2011|
|Preceded by||Wraith World|
|Followed by||Judgement Day|
Children of Steel is the ninth audio story in a series of ten audiobooks, this adventure is written by Martin Day and is a spin-off from the British science fiction television series The Sarah Jane Adventures, itself a spin-off from Doctor Who.
Sarah Jane, Sky, Rani and Clyde visit Town Hall to attended an auction to browse the items on offer, Sarah Jane then gets into a bidding war for a Victorian brass head with a mysterious woman. Sarah Jane wins the Victorian brass head and then brings it home with Sky, Rani and Clyde in tow. In Sarah Jane's attic Mr. Smith scans the Victorian brass head and announces that its from the future and contained inside is a research probe.
Sarah Jane, Sky, Rani and Clyde then visit the person who sold the item to the auction house and find the rest of the body of the robot, they attach it with the head and it begins to speak. It leads them to an abandoned factory that has been used since the Victorian times and Sarah Jane discovers that the robot intentions could be dangerous.
- Sarah Jane mentions that was The Doctor that showed her that life should be nurtured and always given a chance.
- "The Sarah Jane Adventures: Children of Steel Audio CD". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- "The Sarah Jane Adventures: Children of Steel". AudioGO. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- Children of Steel at Audiogo.com (Publisher)
- Children of Steel on TARDIS Data Core, an external wiki
|This Doctor Who-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|