Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum in Bruges, Belgium, is located in the sixteenth-century "Huis de Crone" building on Sint-Jansplein (at the intersection of Wijnzakstraat and Sint-Jansstraat) in central Bruges. This building was originally the home of a wine tavern. It later housed a bakery and, most recently, a furniture making shop.
Choco-Story was opened by Eddie Van Belle and his son, Cedric. The two are also the owners of Belcolade, a family-owned chocolate business which "produces delicacies that chefs and connoisseurs hail as some of the world's finest."
Museum visitors can watch chocolate being made.
Аdditionally, a section of the museum is dedicated to the health benefits of chocolate.
- "In Bruges", tourism website
- "Edmonton writer dips into Bruges chocolate story". EDMONTONJOURNAL.COM. 2011-04-15. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "Top 10 chocolate museums include Cologne Chocolate Museum, Pannys Amazing World of Chocolate". REUTERS. NYDailyNews.com. 2009-10-16. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- Official website
- Article on "Chocolate Atlas"
- Le musée gourmand du Chocolat - Choco-Story - Paris
- Choco-Story, The Chocolate Museum - Prague, Czech Republic
- Choco-Story - Uxmal, Yucatán, Mexico
- Belcolade plantation - Tikul, Yucatán, Mexico
- Belcolade plantation google.com/maps
- Bruges Museums