From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chōki or Choki is a Japanese name that may refer to:
- Chōki Motobu (1870-1944), a martial artist
- Eishōsai Chōki, aka Momokawa Chōki, a designer of ukiyo-e Japanese woodblock prints
- Modern Choki Chokies, a Japanese pop band
Choki is also a town in central Ethiopia.
- Chocky, a 1968 science fiction novel
- Chocky (TV series), a 1984 children's television drama based on the novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.