|Place of birth: Dayton, Ohio|
|High school: Meadowdale High School|
|Undrafted in 2003|
|Debuted in 2007 for the Miami Valley Silverbacks|
|Roster status: Active|
Career highlights and awards
While on the football team, Chris played under coaches Robert Taylor and Greg Pscodna.
Track & Field
Chris' most outstanding school record places.
- He's tied for 5th fastest 100 M Dash times in school history with - 10.83 (2001)
- He owns the 4th fastest 200 M Dash time in school history with - 22.76 (2001)
- Owns the 10th longest jump in the school's Long Jump history with - 20' 8" (2003)
- Owns the 8th longest jump in the school's Triple Jump history with - 41' 8" (2001)
Miami Valley Silverbacks
In 2007, Respress quickly jumped at the opportunity to try out for the localindoor football team, the Miami Valley Silverbacks. He made the team and played 3 seasons for them starting as a cornerback, and occasionally returning kicks. He helped the team to their first ever playoff berth. In 2008 he had 47 tackles and 5 interceptions.
In 2010, Respress left the more local Silverbacks, to join the newly founded Cincinnati Commandos. He contributed 16.5 tackles and three interceptions while starting in a defensive backfield that proved to the be the league's best, in route to CIFL Championship Game victory.
In 2011, he returned to the Silverbacks, as the team relocated to Dayton. Respress went on to have quite possibly the best season of his indoor football career posting 18.5 tackles, one sack and eight interceptions while leading the Silverbacks to an appearance in the CIFL Playoffs. He was named the 2011 CIFL Defensive Player of the Year, while playing for Defensive Coordinator, Lorenzo Styles.
- Dayton Silverbacks roster www.silverbacksfootball.com
- 2001 Defiance College Football Preview
- "Defiance College Top 10 Track & Field Event Records".
- Respress re-signs for 2008
- "Chris Respress 2008 stats".
- "Respress returning to the Silverbacks in 2008". October 15, 2007. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- "2010 CIFL Stats".
- "Silverbacks DB honored by league". Dayton Daily News. June 22, 2011. Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- "CIFL Announces 2011 Award winners". ciflfootball.com.
- "Q&A with Chris Respress".