|Silver||1989 St. Moritz||Men|
Christian Auer (born April 4, 1966) is an Austrian skeleton racer who competed from the late 1980s to the 2002 Winter Olympics. He won five medals in the men's event at the FIBT World Championships with one gold (1991), two silvers (1989, 1995), and two bronzes (1992, 1996).
He won the overall men's Skeleton World Cup title five times (1989–90, 1990-1, 1991-2, 1993-4, 1994-5).
Auer became a skeleton coach for the Canadian national team after the 2002 games.
- 2002 men's skeleton results
- Austrian Olympic Committee profile (German)
- List of men's skeleton World Cup champions since 1987.
- Men's skeleton world championship medalists since 1989
- Skeleton article featuring Auer
|This biographical article relating to Austrian winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to skeleton racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|