Sir Christopher Staughton QC (born 24 May 1933) is a British barrister and retired judge, sitting as a justice of the High Court of Justice, Court of Appeal of England and Wales and President of the Court of Appeal of Gibraltar.
He was educated at Eton College and Magdalene College, Cambridge, where he graduated with first-class honours in law in 1956. Staughton specialised in commercial law, most notably appearing in Hong Kong Fir Shipping Co Ltd v Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd. He served as a Recorder in the Crown Court between being appointed to the High Court of Justice in 1981. In 1987 he was appointed to the Court of Appeal of England and Wales, where he sat until 1989. From 2005 to 2006 he served as President of the Court of Appeal of Gibraltar.
- "Birthday's today". The Telegraph. 24 May 2013. Retrieved 24 May 2014. "Sir Christopher Staughton, a former Lord Justice of Appeal, 80"
- "ADR Chambers International - Panel Member". ADR Chambers International. Retrieved 27 March 2010.
- "Arbitration and Mediation Scheme". Royal Aeronautical Society. Retrieved 27 March 2010.
- "A.D.R Chambers". A.D.R Chambers. Retrieved 27 March 2010.
- "RETIREMENT OF SIR CHRISTOPHER STAUGHTON PRESIDENT OF THE COURT OF APPEAL 2005-2006". Government of Gibraltar. 13 August 2007. Retrieved 27 March 2010.