From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Citizens Bank may refer to:
- Citizens Bank of Canada, a virtual bank headquartered in British Columbia
- Citizens Bank International Ltd., a bank in Nepal
- Citizens Financial Group, a British-owned American bank headquartered in Rhode Island, subsidiary of The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Citizens Republic Bancorp, an American bank based in Michigan acquired by FirstMerit Corporation in 2013
- Citizens Bank (Williston, Florida), a site on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Citizens Bank Building (disambiguation), several different buildings
- Citizens Bank Park, a baseball stadium in Philadelphia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.