From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
City Boy may refer to:
- City Boy (band), English rock band in the late 1970s
- "City Boy" (song), a song by Norwegian band Donkeyboy
- City Boy: The Adventures of Herbie Bookbinder, 1948 novel by Herman Wouk
- Cityboy, a popular newspaper column by Geraint Anderson in thelondonpaper
- Cityboy: Beer And Loathing In The Square Mile, book by Geraint Anderson
- Cityboy: 50 Ways to Survive the Crunch, book by Geraint Anderson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.