City of Liverpool
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term City of Liverpool may refer to:
- City of Liverpool (aircraft), an Imperial Airways Armstrong Whitworth Argosy that crashed in 1933 in what is suspected to be the first ever occurrence of aerial sabotage
- Liverpool, a city in the north west of England
- Liverpool, New South Wales, a suburb in South Western Sydney
- City of Liverpool (New South Wales), a local government area in Sydney, Australia
- Liverpool City Council, the governing body for the city of Liverpool, England
- Liverpool City, a defunct professional rugby league team based in Liverpool, England, that played from 1906–07, with no connection to the club below.
- Liverpool City (rugby league), a defunct professional rugby league team based in Liverpool, England, that played from 1951-1968, previously known as Liverpool Stanley, subsequently known as Huyton RLFC, with no connection to the club above.
- City of Liverpool (water polo) - British water polo club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title City of Liverpool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.