From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Civita is a Norwegian liberal think tank Civita may also refer to:
- Civita, Calabria, a comune in the Province of Cosenza, Calabria
- Civita Castellana, a comune in the Province of Viterbo, Lazio
- Civita d'Antino, a comune in the Province of L'Aquila, Abruzzo
- Civita di Bagnoregio, a frazione in the Province of Viterbo, Lazio
- Civita (Cascia), a frazione in the Province of Perugia, Umbria
- Olbia, known as Civita in Middle Ages, town in Sardinia
- Civitanova del Sannio, a comune in the Province of Isernia, Molise
- Civitanova Marche, a town and comune in the Province of Macerata, Marche
- Civitavecchia, a town and commune in the Province of Rome, Lazio
- Cividate Camuno, a commune in the province of Brescia, Lombardy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.